This is what happens when eight bloggers get together for St. Patrick’s Day. Enjoy a month of celebration of one night of deliciousness.
As mentioned in the last weekly meal plan, we are shaking things up a bit around here! We have shifted to now only posting these meal plans once a month and they will be themed, more than likely focused on a major holiday that falls within that month. They will be posted on the last Sunday prior to the beginning of the next month, to give you time to prepare for the holiday deliciousness! For March, we are sharing recipes that will be perfect for St. Patrick’s Day whether they are Irish inspired, green, or rainbow! These recipes are perfect if you are making a holiday dinner just for your family or hosting a party!
- Irish soda bread with whiskey raisins and caraway – Savory Moments
- Cumin-Scented Cabbage Salad – The Pajama Chef
- Potato Scones – The Cooking Actress
- Slow Cooker Guinness Beef Stew – Foodastic Mom
- St. Patrick’s Day Japanese Noodles – Ninja Baker
- Lime Meltaways – Pies and Plots
- Mini Rainbow Cheesecake Bites – The Spiffy Cookie
- Chocolate Fudge Mint No-Bake Pie – Kelly Lynn’s Sweets & Treats
This month’s recipe round up was brought to you by:
Pin this to your meal planning board for easy access all month long!
One year ago: Cherry Apple Cobbler
Two years ago: Greek Lemon Potatoes
Three years ago: Oven-Fried Mac and Cheese Ravioli Salad
Four years ago: Baked Banana-Pecan Oatmeal