While Valentine’s Day is technically one day, this week’s meal plan has great meals every day that will keep the love flowing starting with breakfast all the way through dessert.
Lucky number 7! Except depending on how you react to the news I’m about to unload, it may not be so lucky. With the departure of one of the contributors, the rest of us took the opportunity to reassess the project. We talked about keeping it the same, adding new members, only doing it monthly, having themes, or just quitting altogether. Since I’m the one who actually compiles the collages etc, which is a decent amount of work, I didn’t want to waste my time if others were no longer invested. But I am happy to say we will continue! But with some changes. Instead of weekly meal plans we are going to try themed monthly recipe round ups. For example, our first round up will be for March and it will be St. Patrick’s Day themed! We will post these the last Sunday of the month prior. But before we get too excited about that, this week’s meal plan (the last week), features many great recipes perfect for you and your Valentine to celebrate love all week long.
- Slow Cooker BBQ Pulled Pork Tacos – The Spiffy Cookie
- Chicken in a Love Nest – Foodtastic Mom
- Chili Relleno Casserole – The Pajama Chef
- Chicken Bacon Alfredo Lasagna – Big Bear’s Wife
- DAY OFF – Go out to eat or order in!
- Crock-Pot Chicken and Dumplings – The Cooking Actress
- One Pan Shrimp Scampi – Pies and Plots
- Whole Wheat Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Pancakes – The Spiffy Cookie
- Five Minute Nutella Cake for Two – Foodtastic Mom
This week’s meal plan was brought to you by:
Pin this to your meal planning board for easy access all week long!
Two years ago: Two Ingredient Nutella Fondue
Four years ago: Nutella Pecan Pie Bars
Five years ago: Nutella Chunk Cookies
Six years ago: Nutella Rice Krispies Treats