Six of your favorite food bloggers create a new menu each week! This week’s meal plan packs a lot of comfort to get you through the (hopefully) trailing end of winter.
Today I am starting something new with bunch of my food blogging friends – a weekly meal plan! Originally I planned to create one specific to recipes on my blog but I thought it would be more fun to collaborate. So from now on (assuming you dig this idea), every Sunday we will be posting a menu plan for the upcoming week, Monday-Sunday, consisting of 6 entrees and 2 bonus recipes. The bonus recipes will vary between side dishes, breakfasts, and desserts to provide you with variety. In addition to myself, these menus are brought to you by Jill (Foodtastic Mom), Sarah (The Pajama Chef), Angie (Big Bear’s Wife), Kayle (The Cooking Actress), and Laura (Pies and Plots). I hope you enjoy what we’ve planned!
For your side this week, the chopped village salad pairs well pretty much any of the entrees. Also, since March 1 is Peanut Butter Lover’s Day, make sure you check out this week’s dessert to help you celebrate!
- Slow Cooker BBQ Chicken Burrito Bowls – The Spiffy Cookie
- Creamy Italian Chicken and Noodles with Green Bean Croutons – Foodtastic Mom
- Quinoa Black Bean Burritos with Southwest Sauce – The Pajama Chef
- Spaghetti Carbonara – Big Bear’s Wfie
- DAY OFF – Go out to eat or order in!
- Just Chicken Pot Pie – The Cooking Actress
- Vegan White Bean Chili – Pies and Plots
- Chopped Village Salad – The Spiffy Cookie
- Chocolate and Peanut Butter Chip Cookies – Foodtastic Mom
This week’s meal plan was brought you to by:
Pin this to your meal planning board for easy access all week long!
Three years ago: Pioneer Woman’s Perfect Potatoes Au Gratin
Four years ago: Homemade Almond Butter
Five years ago: Over Easy Breakfast Bagel Sandwich