What is all this business about Foodie Pen Pals anyway? Is it really as good as it sounds? Why yes, it is. On the 5th of every month penpal pairings are sent and you then must contact your penpal in order to acquire their address and learn more about them in order to gather the best package you can with a spending limit of $15. You have until the 15th to be as creative as you would like before it must be shipped. Then on the last day of the month, you will post about what you received from your penpal (and the person whom you sent to will post about what you sent them). Or if you are like me and had the Secret Recipe Club yesterday, you post about it today!
Wanna join? Sign up by clicking HERE.
This month, I had the joy of being the Foodie Pen Pal of Miriam over at Bellaspire. I had no idea you could get that much stuff for only $15!
- I haven’t had Jolly Ranchers in years and I had forgotten just how addicting they are!
- Haribo gummy bears? Those are definitely the best kind.
- Two sample packets of Justin’s classic peanut butter and chocolate hazelnut butter. I can never have enough nut-butters!
- Emergen-C fizzy flavored drink packets which added some fun to my regular water.
- World Market’s strawberry fruit bar which was like an all natural fruit-roll up, yum!
- Two Larabars in blueberry muffin and apple pie – are you sure that wasn’t dessert?
- One of my favorite Nature Valley granola bars
- Some Easter candy (you must’ve known I ate all mine already)
- A little packet of Nutella which I dipped strawberries into as a snack at work
- A few different chocolate bars. The sea salt one was my favorite!
- Even cupcake liners!! Paper and reusable silicone. Fantastic.
- And of course don’t forget her Neiman Marcus cookies. I was really excited to try them out after seeing them on my bake sale for the House of Mews. They didn’t last very long!
Thank you so much Miriam for this amazing package! I was so surprised by how much you managed to get in there and I really loved discovering new things I had never had before. Cannot wait to make cupcakes with those liners – too cute.